I just applied frontline plus on my baby and he’s itching more than before and meowing. I vacuumed the apartment maybe three times. And he just keeps nudging me and meowing and I wish I spoke cat because I want to know if he’s in pain or if he’s just being routinely annoying but what if he’s in real pain and I don’t even know it. I want to cry.
This is a Cat-astrophe!
- washilove likes this
- zezecat said: Whenever I put stuff on my baby for fleas and what not, she’ll always itch more for a while and seem uncomfortable! I think it’s because all the fleas are reacting and trying to get a grip on their skin more as they die :/. My baby is a dog, though, so I’m not sure if it’s…
- aprillivesinguam likes this
- younggyuh said: You have to bomb your house with flea sprays ($8-$12 at walmart), wash all of your beddings with hot water, & THEN vacuum! Even though you gave your cat frontline now, the fleas are going to be living on your bed, floor, & even on you when you sleep!
- maymysoulreachyou said: Might be too strong for him if it’s the first time putting it on him. If he doesn’t eat the next few days, that could be ittt. Or it’s just he doesn’t like having liquid on him, haha.
- adiorablegrant said: I just realized you probably get way more ask msgs so it would be hard to notice what I said haha. I don’t have any cats unfortunately, but after reading about it, do you think it might be a food allergy?
- starry-eyes likes this
- adiorablegrant likes this
- kennywins reblogged this from 1112pm and added:
- 1112pm posted this